Bishop Jim’s insightful messages help others find THEIR METRON through M~otivation E~nlightenment T~ranscendence R~enewal O~utreach and N~etworking
9-22-19 – ENERGY COHERENCE: Perceiving the Interconnection of the Physical and the Metaphysical [In The Now Taping, with guest Kio Zak, parts I,II,III,IV]
1. Revelation 10:
8 The the voice that I had heard from heaven spoke to me once more: “Go, take the scroll
that lies open in the hand of the angel, who is standing on the sea and on the land.”
9 So, I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, “Take it
and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but ‘in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey.’”
10 I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it. It tasted as sweet as honey in
my mouth, but when I had eaten it, my stomach turned sour.
2. “The effect of intestinal permeability on the brain can be dramatic and far-reaching: headaches, brain fog, poor concentration, and short-term memory loss are common symptoms. Some will experience depression or anxiety. Others become hyperactive, impulsive, or short-tempered. The toxic load on the brain disables the higher circuits for love, beauty, creativity, and joy.
“In this condition, you have absolutely no chance of experiencing the higher states of consciousness.” — Dr. Alberto Villoldo, Grow a New Body, 2019
3. Vagus Nerve – communication network between brain and stomach; affects mood, digestion, and metabolism
Enteric Nervous System – 100 to 500 million neurons in the gut.
Serotonin – most important neurotransmitter in ENS; regulates mood and cognition. An imbalance in serotonin levels in the gut enable intestinal permeability, thus sending signals to the brain (e.g., sleep deprivation, bad food cravings).
4. Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut)
1) Gluten (Zonulin)
2) NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) / PPI (proton pump inhibitors)
3) Stress (gastrointestinal disorders)
Too much stress can alter the composition of your gut’s bacteria (dysbiosis or imbalanced microbiome)
5. Energy Centers (Chakras)
1) Solar Plexus – inner fire, will, energy, self-esteem, and personal evolution.
2) Throat – enables us to resonate with things and brings about joy. Communicate with nature, mind, and body.
3) Third Eye – source of intuition, vision, clairvoyance, and imagination. Often associated with pineal gland in the brain that produces melatonin, a serotonin-derived hormone that regulates sleep.